Domain .tel - Generic
Registration rules for .tel domain:
- No requirements
- Can be registered both by companies and individuals
- No limit to the number of registered domains
- TelNic's DNS are obbligatory
- Number of characters: 2 - 63
- Numeric domains between 2 and 7 digits are also allowed
Why choose a .tel domain?
Would you like to manage all the ways people can reach you without the need to build, host or manage a website and at the same time maintaining a full control over your private data?
The new top level domain was created to satisfy similar needs of many people and companies worldwide: .TEL!
.Tel is not just a domain, it is an innovative tool for internet communications, enabling companies and individuals to be reached from any internet enabled device.
You can store 5 different types of information under your .tel domain:
1. Contact info - telephone, mobile, email, voip, fax
2. Content links - HTTP or FTP sites, Corporate Websites
3. Navigation links - country, city, branch, department, brands
4. Geolocation - maps to HQ address, local address
5. Indexable text - information, keywords
Store, update and publish all your contact information, web links and keywords directly on the internet under your own unique .tel domain! Simple, fast and accessible from any device, .tel provides a new internet standard for you to take full control over how and where people reach you.
*The Customer undertakes to comply with the "Acceptable Use Policy" reacheable at https://www.telnic.org/policies. The Customer undertakes also to utilize the DNS provided by Telnic (In the .TEL Domain Name registration are not included the added services provided by Register.it set out in the Service Order.) and to maintain always up-to-date the own contact data published on the .TEL domain.
Over 700 opportunities
Online Brand Protection
Can't find the extension you're looking for?
With Online Brand Protection your name is registered in any extension available and is protected all over the Web
The domain you are after has already been registered?
See how much it is really worth and if you can recover it!